Thursday, July 4, 2013

Red, White and Blue Strawberries



I saw this idea on Pinterest and decided I had to give it a shot.  We are going to a fourth of July party later on and I knew these would be great to bring along.  So, I went to the grocery store and bought everything I needed.


Strawberries, 


            Blue sprinkles...                                                               

White chocolate melting chips...
and Parchment Paper.

Next I came home, and washed and dried the strawberries, 
then I put about a cup of the melting chips in a microwavable bowl, and melted them in the microwave.  I used a low power setting and stirred them frequently.  Next I laid out some parchment paper on a cookie sheet and put my sprinkles in lil glass bowls.  Then I grabbed the strawberries by their stems and dipped them into the white chocolate, being sure to leave room at the top for the red to show through, and then dipped the tips in the sprinkles, and then put them on the parchment paper.
I let them cool and then put them in the fridge to cool!  I loved the way they turned out, so festive!  :)

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!


No comments:

Post a Comment