Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Father's Day Gift!



I was trying to come up with a gift idea that involved my son's hand prints  and this is what I came up with.  


 First I photo copied my son's hand prints in a copy machine in black and white.


 In an effort to save ink I decided to go with the first attempt.  I then cut out the hand prints.

 Next I glued the hand print cutouts to a piece of scrapbook paper cut out to fit into an 8x10 picture frame.

Then I printed out a 4x6 black and white picture and glued it onto some plain white paper and then added scrapbook paper to the corners.  Next I typed out "I love you so much" on paper and printed it out.  I cut it out with craft scissors and then glued it on the scrapbook paper.  I put it all together in a frame!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is so cool!...CRAFTY!!! My little man's hands!! How thoughtful is that! I love it!

    ReplyDelete